Hey guys, I know some of you read my brother’s blog.
He has started his blog way before I did.
I remember I made fun of him at the time, telling him that having a blog was a useless waste of time.
And here I am…
So I thought it was time I told you about “How to make a post like Sanh Ly”.
So who is Sanh Ly?
(Red nose is added for illustration purpose)
So what is the blog about?
- Short titles. If it’s more than 3 words, think again! One word works best. Sometimes, use english titles for a classy touch.
- Use pictures. If you don’t find meaning, your readers will. Text does not matter. Put a picture of a cat, and don’t write anything else.
- Take close ups. They give an intimate look to your pictures. Your readers will think that you are an artist that saw a very touching detail in an everyday object.
- Always use super clean pictures. Even if you catch the moment, you’re an artist. You don’t want anything blurry on your blog. You show something only if you think it is worth showing.
- Photoshop. Even if you don’t want to convey a message, you want to WOW your reader. Use those sophisticated effects to show how professional you are.
- Skin.Show your readers some skin.Everyone likes that.
- Talk about yourself. That’s why people come to your blog, they want to hear about you.
So if you want to write like Sanh Ly. You gotta start using your camera, and use all those tips I’ve told you before.
Disclosure: I have not been paid for this post.