Things are going well.
Back at Airbus. It’s good to have money flowing in.
It’s good to feel the atmosphere around.
Because airlines are facing tough times, it is important to stay close to them and understand what they are going though. Orders should be picking up soon. People need to travel
So it’s a very dynamic atmosphere here, and it’s great to be with people who love what they do.
Using Tadaa as a previous experience, I aim at making that new company more efficient and more pragmatic. And here are the several lessons learnt from the What Went Wrong:
- Work with a skilled partner. There’s nothing like experience and motivation. Having top people to manage the company is definitely a key factor for success. He’s done it 3 times, I guess he can do it again. And he’s my age.
- Navigate with cash flow in mind. No matter how important the task, look at how much it costs. Once you’re broke, the company is OUT.
- Get Real. Money is all there is. If you can’t make money in the first 3 months… then you’re dealing with innovation… which means you need to have investors. Leading to my last point:
- Avoid investors at all costs. They will want you to spend time on making detailed reporting, you will have to persuade them that you have the best investment project out there, get a patent, and all that leads to time waste! And there’s nothing moe precious than time.
I have been meeting some very interesting people lately.
- Learnt magic tricks from a magician
- Met and stayed close with entepreneurs betting their life on their projects. Commitment is a difficult choice. Until it is not a choice any more.
- Found motivating people to party with, and maybe plan holidays in an unknown country.
Millionaire at 30?
3 years left. 27th birthday coming soon.
Deadline is getting close. That’s going to be one hell of a sprint.
I’m fine thank you.
5 Comments to "It’s late."
You can follow all the replies to this entry through the comments feed
Vas-y raconte, c’est quoi Netclones ?
It’s funny to see that the points you’re making about netclones are at the opposite of your experience with Tadaa… does that mean that it was a huge FAIL(ure)?
Netclones c’est sympa comme nom Netclonz ou Netclons c’est sympa aussi
Haha! Netclones, c’est ma dernière chance de devenir millionaire avant 30 ans. J’en parle dans un prochain post les gars… me mettez pas la pression…
et non Tadaa n’était pas un échec… on va dire un “tremplin”